ABC CPR Services can train you, anytime, anywhere — however it works best for you.
We offer the following American Heart Association courses:
- Courses in Basic Life Support (BLS), Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Automated External Defibrillator (AED), First Aid, and the certification of instructors to train these skills.
- Ongoing instruction in all skills with several scheduling choices at all levels of training.
- Onsite training at your home, workplace, or facility in CPR, AED and/or First Aid.
American Heart Association Levels of Training offered:
- Friends and Family – Perfect for new parents or grandparents, or anyone else who wants to know basic First Aid and CPR. No certification card at this level.
- CPR Anytime – Learn CPR in the comfort of your own home. Ask us about self-learning CPR Anytime kits. No certification card at this level.
- Heartsaver CPR / AED – Target audiences are: childcare providers, teachers, personal trainers, first-responders in a workplace with or without AED.
- Healthcare Provider – This training prepares you for a certification test. Especially good for those needing the skills for professional reasons, including heathcare providers, EMTs, lifeguards, etc.
- Instructor Courses – Certifies you to instruct others in BLS, CPR/AED and First Aid.
- Online Healthcare Provider Renewal – It’s Simple! Complete AHA’s online HCP renewal and print certificate. Call or email us to schedule skills testing and receive your course completion card.
- Online Heartsaver AED / First Aid Renewals – Complete AHA’s online renewal and print certificate. Call or email us to schedule skills testing and receive your course completion card.
- Online Bloodborne Pathogen Training – Completes the requirements of AHA bloodborne pathogens training, part one. Certificate received upon completion of online course.